Tuesday 30 July 2013

Midlife Fertility Surge?

I love this article from the Daily Mail about a woman who had four children naturally in her 40s after 20 unsuccessful years of TTC. 

While I am well aware of all the depressing statistics regarding age and fertility, I remind myself that I've achieved two pregnancies in the past year and a positive state of mind is more likely to enable me to achieve a third than a depressed one.

When I find myself feeling down I can return to the article and others like it to give me hope and counter all the negative suggestion in the media about my age and chances of conceiving.

1 comment:

  1. It's great when the media highlights a positive story. Reminds me of the book I just read called Waiting for Daisy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...